VUSACOM has been formed with the support of the U.S. Consulate General.
- The main objective is to ensure that the efforts of VUSACOM should result in moving India from 12th position of Visitor Arrivals into the US to 10th position.
- VUSACOM plans to aggressively expand on a Pan India basis.
- The stakeholders will include Tour Operators, Travel Agents, Hotel Chains, Airlines, DMC’s , Destination Representatives etc
- To facilitate the VISA process and communication channels especially for the MICE market as this will help fillip the growth.
- Regular newsletters highlighting various happenings in the Indo-US Travel Corridor.
- Updates of Newer and emerging destinations in the US which can be promoted by the Travel Trade.
- Work closely and collaborate with various Tourism Bodies like ASTA, USTA, CTP etc
- VUSACOM will create awareness amongst its members about the various new destinations/places of attraction in the US.
- It will facilitate B2B meetings between tour operators/ travel agents in India with the US based suppliers like hoteliers, airlines, DMC’s, attractions, etc