New York City is an ever- popular destination with full of life, diversity and things to do throughout the year. Attendees come early, stay late, bring spouses and enjoy doing business here.
Being a global hub, it provides easy access from all cities around the world.
New York offers more than 90,000 hotel rooms, 24,000 restaurants to choose from and one of the most progressive arts and cultural scenes in the world.
- One of the large cities in the United States.
- Among the safest large cities in America.
- Truly a city that never sleeps: find anything anytime, 24/7.
The NY 5000 has combined function spaces which offer you dedicated exhibit and meeting space than any single hotel location or New York convention center.
- 225,000 SQ. FT. of meeting space
- Nearly 5,000 guest rooms
- 100 meeting rooms
The Javits Center is host to many leading conventions, trade shows, consumer shows and special events. And as a destination city, nothing quite compares to New York City as the finance, entertainment, publishing and fashion capital of the world.
Exhibitions & Conferences:
- The 22nd International ACM Symposium on High-Performance Parallel and Distributed Computing (HPDC13)
- 4th Workshop on Scientific Cloud Computing (ScienceCloud)
- 1st International Workshop on Optimization techniques for Resources Management in Clouds (ORMaCloud)
- 2nd International Workshop on Scalable Workflow Enactment Engines and Technologies (SWEET’13)
- ACM SIGMOD International Conference on Management of Data
- Graph Data-management Experiences and Systems (GRADES)
- The First ACM SIGMOD Workshop on Dynamic Networks Management and Mining (DyNetMM 2013)
- Workshop on Data Analytics in the Cloud (DanaC 2013)
- SIGMOD/PODS 2013 PhD Symposium
- 16th International Workshop on the Web and Databases (WebDB 2013)
- Workshop on Data Analytics in the Cloud