Washington DC offers the most unique and historic settings and event locations for MICE with some of the most popular monuments and buildings in the world.
From the 2.3-million-square-foot Walter E. Washington Convention Center to chic restaurants and unique venues within various museums of the Smithsonian Institution, the country’s capital offers a plethora of meeting and event facilities.
- Hotels – 116
- Largest Exhibit Space – 703,000 Sq. Ft.
- Largest Ballroom – 52,000 Sq. Ft.
Walter E. Washington Convention Center – 2.3 million square feet of meeting space, the center attracts around 2.5 million visitors every year. Other Venues: Dulles Expo Center, Embassy Suites Washington D.C. – Convention Center, Courtyard Washington Convention Center, Bethesda North Marriott Hotel & Conference Center, Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center amongst others.
Exhibitions & conferences:
- The ACM/DAPA SSP2103 Workshop Software Security and Protection (SSP 2013)
- The 7th International Symposium on Rules and the Web: Research Based and Industry Focused (RuleML 2013)
- 2013 The 7th International Web Rule Symposium (RuleML 2013)
- 11th Workshop on Intelligent Techniques for Web Personalization and Recommendation (ITWP 2013)
- Second workshop on COmbining COnstraint solving with MIning and LEarning (CoCoMiLe)
- The 1st International Workshop on Big Data Storage, Analytics, and Visualization (BDSAV-2013)
- Social Computing for Collective Action (SCCA) Workshop
- 6th International Workshop on Biomolecular Network Analysis (IWBNA)
- 6th Symposium on Security Analytics and Automation (SafeConfig2013)
- 6th Symposium on Security Analytics and Automation (IEEE SafeConfiq 2013)
- IEEE International Conference on Tools with Artificial Intelligence (ICTAI)